Jenks & Cattell Engineering are one of the most established tier 2 automotive stamping suppliers in the UK, operating within a 60% automotive industry focus for over 60 years.
Experience has been gained since 1951 in supplying automotive components and obtaining TS16949 automotive accreditation for over 14 years and currently striving towards IATF16949; with automotive processes running throughout our factory and operations.
We currently supply tier 1, 2 and 3 to leading OEM’s including Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo, BMW and Volkswagen Group.
Jenks & Cattell Automotive Supplier Facts:
- We have been manufacturing pressed metal components & stampings for the automotive industry since 1951.
- We were an original manufacturer of components for the Mini since the 1960’s, and still manufacture over 20,000 iconic Mini headlamp rim’s each year.
- In 1990 we were accredited with BS570, and continued to grow to the TS16949 automotive standard 2004-2018.
- Since 1999 we have been supplying automotive tier 1 and tier 2, as well as exporting worldwide to our automotive customers.
- 60% of our total business is automotive, with no customer exceeding 10% of our total sales.
- We are an officially approved Volkswagen Group supplier.
- We invest every year in sheet metal manufacturing processes and equipment to ensure we remain competitive in supplying automotive components.
- Working two shifts handles automotive timely demand for high volumes.
We welcome all discussions of potential supply opportunities to utilise our laser fabrication, metal stamping and welding facilities from our factory, which is conveniently located in the Midlands.